At Christmas we feel like warmth and comfort and what better way to achieve it than with a Christmas tea? Today we explain how to do it.
– Tea o rooibos
– Cinnamon stick cut into pieces
– Orange peel cut into pieces (that you have left to dry in the sun for a few days).
– Sugar or honey to sweeten (just in case you need it)
- Mix the cinnamon stick, orange peel, clove and ginger. The amounts of each of the ingredients depends on your liking. For us, Christmas is synonymous with cinnamon and ginger, so we add a lot of it.
- Heat the water and add all the mixed ingredients to it. When it is about to boil, add a teaspoon of tea per cup. If it is not in bulk and you do it with tea bags, put one per person.
- Turn off the heat, cover and let “release” for five to ten minutes. The longer it “releases” the stronger its flavor will be.
- If you need it add sugar or honey. We like it without it, since the cinnamon and orange already give it a sweet touch.
It’s time to drink it in a pretty cup like some you’ll find in Natura. We give you options:
If you want to use loose tea you can use one of our infusers:
Use one of our teas or infusions: