Try this healthy office lunch receipe
Yes, we know that preparing food for the next day is a real pain. Thinking about what to do, choosing a tupperware that closes well… But hey, let’s put a bit of fun into it. A fresh salad can be easy to prepare and fun to eat:
QUINOA SALAD WITH SWEET POTATOES AND FIGS.
1 Sweet Potato
1 medium cup of Quinoa
- Feta cheese
- Cook the sweet potato in the pan with a little oil and turmeric powder until golden.
- Boil the Quinoa for 10 minutes. A medium cup of quinoa and a cup and a half of water.
- Mix the quinoa with the figs.
- We put everything in the tupperware and that’s it, ready to take it away!
- We can take it at room temperature or heat it a little before eating.
Here you can see the recipe step by step:
Lunchbags to take to the office
We won’t lie to you…
There are days when we have to make lunch and we are simpler. We have all saved the day by making a sandwich when we don’t have much time and hey… Not bad! Not to mention the little ones at home and their breakfasts and snacks for school.
The best thing about our sandwich holders is that they are eco-friendly so you can say goodbye to disposable wrappers. It fits perfectly for any type of food, fruit, biscuits, sandwiches… Just wash it and it’s ready to be reusable!
And don’t forget the most basic part of eating at work: the drink, and how practical it is to carry it in one of the Natura bottles.
I don’t know what I would do without Natura…. It saves me from any trouble.
Discover our back to work collection where you’ll find everything you need to take your lunch to work.