Legal 1.Information and acceptance
This Legal Notice governs the use of this web-site (hereinafter, "Natura online") that Natura Selection SL (Hereinafter, "Natura") makes available to Internet users.
Natura with headquarters in Ecuador 55-67, 08029 (Barcelona) and CIF B60035912, is registered in the Commercial Register of Barcelona, Volume 22120, Folio 0001, General Section of the Companies. For the purposes of returns please use the address given in the General Conditions of Purchase.
The acceptance of this legal notice implies that the user knows the terms and agree to comply. In any case, online Natura guarantees the availability or future maintenance of the services available through the Store. Natura online may at any time decide the interruption, suspension or permanent cancellation of this shop without thereby derive any compensation for users.
Electronic purchasing engaged users through this store, are subject to the general conditions of purchase (hereinafter the "General Conditions of Purchase"). These General Purchase Conditions constitute the main legal document and purchase agreement regulating the same rights and duties as customers have the Natura Users online. It is therefore appropriate that before the start of shopping at our shop users carefully read these General Purchase Conditions. Natura online may modify these Terms of Sale at any time. The changes shall not affect, in any case, to shopping that users have made prior to the approval of such amendments shall be governed in all cases by the General Conditions in force at the time of making such other purchases. It is your responsibility to know the General Purchasing Conditions in force at the time of initiation of Buying Process.
The General Conditions of Purchase and other documents of the contract of sale are available in Spanish and English.
2. Intellectual property
All contents of the shop, which is understood not limited to text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as its graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, the "Contents"), are copyrighted by Natura line or third parties, without being transferred to the User any rights operation recognized by the current legislation on intellectual property. Notwithstanding the foregoing, during the time that users stay connected to the Shop may use such Content to the extent necessary for navigation and only in such Content are accessible according to the rules provided in this Legal Notice . Once the user is disconnected from our shop will not retain any right to use the previous contents.
The trademarks, trade names or logos are owned by Natura online, or third parties may not be construed that access to the Store attributed to users any rights to any trademarks, trade names and / or logos.
3. Conditions of Use Shop Online
Users Online Shop are obliged to make proper use of the shop in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The user who violates the Act or this Disclaimer liable to Natura online or against third parties for any damages that may arise out of breach of this obligation.
It is expressly forbidden to use the shop for purposes injurious to property or interests of Natura online, or in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and applications (software) Natura online or others.
Shop Users undertake to use the Content in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable if certain services in accordance with the provisions of Clause 1.
Without limitation, the User must refrain from:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the Content, except as permitted by law or expressly allowed by Natura online or by whoever owns the operating rights to you.
- Reproducing or copying for private use the content that might be considered as Software or Database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property and public communication or making available to third parties where such acts necessarily involve reproduction by the User or a third party.
- Remove and / or reusing all or a substantial portion of the Content and shop the Natura databases available to online users.
3.3. Data collection forms
Without prejudice to the provisions of clause 6 of this Legal Notice, the use of certain services or applications are contingent upon completion of the corresponding user record.
All information provided by the user through a shop forms the above or any other must be true. For this purpose, the User guarantees the authenticity of all data communicated and maintain the information provided fully updated so that it responds at all times, to the situation of the User. In any case the User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damage caused to Natura online or others for the information provided.
3.4. Introduction of links to the Store
Internet Users or provider of services the Information Society that want to introduce links from their own websites to the Shop shall comply with the conditions listed below:
- The link only to the home page or main page of the shop but can not reproduce in any form (inline links, copying text, graphics, etc.). It is exempt from the above interaction systems Web 2.0 offered from the shop to link to it.
- It shall be forbidden in all cases in accordance with applicable law and in force from time to time, establish frames of any type involving the store or allow the display of content through different Internet addresses to Shop and in any case, when viewed in conjunction with content outside the shop so that: (i) causes, or may cause confusion or misleading users about the true origin of the service or Content, (ii) involves an act of comparison or imitation; (iii) exploit the reputation of the Natura brand and reputation online, or (iv) any other way prohibited by applicable law.
- It is made from the page that introduces the link any false, inaccurate or incorrect on Natura online or on Natura Group companies, their partners, employees, members or the quality of services offered to users.
- In no case, be expressed in the page containing the link online Natura has consented to the inclusion of the link or otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
- It is forbidden to use any name, graphics or mixed or any other distinguishing marks of Natura online within the page of the sender except as permitted by law or expressly authorized by Natura online, and where permitted, in these cases , a direct link to the store in the manner prescribed in this clause.
- The page containing the link shall comply with the law and may not under any circumstances provide or link to content themselves or others that: (i) are unlawful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent , racism, etc..), (ii) induces or could induce the user the false impression that Natura online or who have business relationships with online Natura, supports, adheres or otherwise supports the ideas, statements or expressions, lawful or unlawful, the sender, and (iii) are inappropriate or irrelevant to the Natura activity online regarding the place, content and theme of the website of the sender.
4.1. Service quality
Access to the Store does not imply the obligation of Natura online to guarantee the complete absence of viruses, worms or any other malicious software from third parties ("malicious software" or "malware") during navigation. The User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
You can get information on free tools malware detection, such as viruses, trojans, etc.. INTECO page: http://cert.inteco.es/software/Proteccion/utiles_gratuitos/
Natura online no responsibility for any damage to the computers of the users or third parties for acts of third parties during the service shop.
4.2. Availability of the Service
Access to the shop requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport via telecommunications networks, the reliability, quality, safety, continuity and operation corresponds to Natura online. Accordingly, the services provided through the shop may be suspended, canceled or blocked, prior to or simultaneously with the service shop without prior notice by Natura online. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that for any reason, online Natura permanently cease the provision of services in the Shop online Natura shall endeavor to communicate to registered users such impact.
Natura, are not liable for damages of any kind caused to the User as a result of failure or disconnection of telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of service of the store while providing the same or a matter prior.
4.3. Of content and services linked through a shop
The shop may include links that allow the user to access other Internet sites and portals (henceforth "Linked Sites"). In these cases, Natura online service provider acts as intermediary in accordance with Article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce ("LSSI") and only will be responsible for the contents and services supplied on the Linked Sites to the extent it is fully aware of the illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considering a Linked Website to be of unlawful or inappropriate content Natura communicate online in accordance with the procedure and the purposes specified in clause 6 of this legal notice, but in any case the notice will entail obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In any case, the existence of Linked Websites correspond to the existence of agreements with the managers or owners thereof, or the recommendation, promotion or identification of Natura online with demonstrations, contents or services provided.
Online Natura does not know the contents and services of the Linked Websites and are therefore not responsible for damages caused by the unlawfulness, quality, unavailability, error or uselessness of the content and / or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to Natura online for their own services.
4.4. From third party content hosted by online Natura
The shop includes or may include the possibility that the users, registered or not, including reviews on products, or in any other way, involved issuing personal opinions or certain information. In these cases, online Natura acts as a provider of housing brokerage services in accordance with Article 16 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce ("LSSI") and will only be responsible for the content uploaded by other users to the extent it is fully aware of the illegality and has not withdrawn illegal content due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there are comments or content uploaded by other Users unlawful or inappropriate may be notified online Natura according to the procedure and the purposes specified in clause 6 of this Legal Notice, under no circumstances the notice entail obligation to remove the corresponding comment or content.
In any case, the existence or content of third party comments presuppose the existence of agreements with the authors thereof, or the recommendation, promotion or identification of Natura online demonstrations or information provided.
4.5. The confidentiality of information transmitted through the Store
Natura online has adopted the legally required security measures to ensure the confidentiality and secrecy of personal data that users provide at our shop. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the transfer of such data to Natura circulating online third party telecommunications networks not controlled by Natura online. Additionally, the existence of malicious software on your computer may mean that such information may be forwarded without your knowledge or recovered.
Online Natura not responsible for the lack of confidentiality of information transmitted by telecommunications equipment and networks of others or by vulnerabilities in software or hardware of the users own equipment.
5. Communication activities or services of third parties unlawful or inappropriate
In the event that the User or any other Internet user becomes aware that the linked sites or any other third party service provided by Natura online (eg. Reviews where users were allowed, etc..) Are illegal, degrading, violent or morals, or that any of the information provided by users themselves through the services offered at the Store, have considered the same as described above, you may contact online Natura indicating the following:
- Description of events that reveal the illegal or improper Linked Site;
- In the event of violation of rights, such as intellectual property or any other whose existence could not be deduced by Natura online, personal data of the holder of the right infringed when someone other than the petitioner and the document representation to act on behalf of the owner when someone other than the petitioner. Additionally, in these cases, documentation must be provided to prove the existence of the legal title or injured;
- Express statement that the information in the complaint is accurate.
The Natura receipt by online communication under this clause will not, as provided in the LSSI, actual knowledge of the activities and / or contents specified by the caller.
6. Data Protection
If you have any questions, suggestions, complaints or want to inquire about our online store, please contact the Customer Service Natura online for any of the following means:
- By email at: email@example.com
In accordance with the provisions of Article 27.3 of Law 11/1998, of July 9 protection, we inform you that at the registered office of Natura online complaint forms are available. Additionally, in all our stores are complaint forms on behalf of the owner of the establishment
Natura resolve complaints online to direct it as soon as possible and in any event before 30 days.
1. Collection, processing and use of personal data
In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter "LOPD") and its implementing regulations, we inform you that the data collected through the Store will be incorporated into an automated file of personal data which may be responsible for the following company:
Natura Selection, SL
Your data will be processed in order to address the different types of relationships that may arise between users and the company Natura Store Selection, SL as a result of applications, management, purchasing, or procedures that are addressed by the corresponding data collection form. The data to try Natura Selection, SL are those collected through the corresponding data collection forms and, where appropriate, those that are collected or obtained subsequent to the fulfillment of the purposes provided for in each case.
All fields that are marked with an asterisk (*) in any of the required forms will be filling, so that the omission of any of them will make it impossible for us to provide the services requested.
The data processing is currently performed in the shop are:
- Section "New Customer": In order to make online purchases in our shop will need to be registered as registered customer. To this end, Natura Selection SL, as the file, it will ask a series of personal data through a registration form. These data together with those derived from the purchases that will be made, will be treated in order to allow the purchase on-line and meet their orders. Also, S.L. Natura Selection may process your data in order to contact Registered Users in the event that any kind of incident arose during checkout or payment management, being able to collect new data or confirm the already collected when needed for compliance with the corresponding contract, fraud prevention or surveys on the quality of products and services. Additionally, S.L. Natura Selection can treat your personal data relating to purchases made in the shop for profiling with commercial and advertising purposes as well as to offer you products and services that may be of interest marketed under Natura Selection SL
By ticking the box "I want to receive e-mail or equivalent media", you expressly consent Natura Selection SL may send these communications by electronic mail or equivalent means (SMS or MMS).
Additionally, during this record, you may request consent to a number of other purposes that do not relate directly to purchase. In case you do not agree to these additional treatments, check or uncheck the box provided for that purpose accordingly.
- Point "Newsletter": By sending the corresponding form, the user expressly agrees that Natura Selection SL as responsible for the file may be referred by any means, including electronic media, our Corporate Newsletter and to offer products and services that may be of marketed under Natura Selection SL
- Section "Press": By sending the corresponding form, the user expressly agrees that Natura Selection SL as the file may be referred by any means, including electronic media, the press releases issued Natura Selection SL relationships for the retail and fashion textile equipment, footwear.
- Section "Want to work with us?": By sending your CV by email consent to the data included in your CV as well as those collected during telephone calls or written tests to be performed, are treated with the only purpose to check and assess their candidacy for selection processes that may present or future conduct Natura Selection SL
Also, to send their data through the forms provided or by email to the corresponding mailboxes, you represent that the information and data provided are accurate and true, and that the user is over 16 years. Shop Services are not directed to children under 16 years so we are not planning parental consent in any case.
S. L. Natura Selection retain their data for the periods provided by law for each case and without prejudice to its right of cancellation.
2. Communications and transfer of data
3. Exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
Users may exercise at any time, access rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of data and revoke its consent to the terms provided by law, addressing the postal address or to the following address: webmaster @ naturaselection.com anyway and accompanying copy of the document proving their identity.
4. Opposition to the sending of commercial communications
Users may object to the transfer of commercial communications by sending an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org. In the case of commercial communications by e-mail, may do further accessing the Newsletter section of the shop and entering your email address in the "Low".
In any case, we inform you that, since cookies are not necessary for the use of the shop, you can easily reject and delete cookies installed on your computer. The procedures for blocking and removing cookies may differ from one another Internet browser, and therefore, please go to the instructions provided by the manufacturer of the browser. Most browsers allow you to set alerts for the presence of cookies or automatically reject. If you choose to reject cookies you may still use our Store, although have limited the use of some benefits.
You have successfully opted out of being tracked by Google Analytics from this website.